Gripe and grin

I’ve decided that if I’m going to keep this blog going that I have to write something every day. Sorry if the content suffers due to this, but I’m trying here.

Today’s list of annoyances

- People who bring their dogs everywhere. When did this start? Lowes is the latest place that I spotted this. Jen told me that they had to kick a person out of the restaurant because they brought their dog in to eat with them.

- We have this rule in our little gated community that you are not supposed to park on the street. I like the rule, but like any rule people simply take it and twist it enough to make it seem ridiculous. The latest maneuver is to park on the grass between the sidewalk and the street, technically within the rules, but c’mon. Some people have even taken to parking in their yards. I’ll find a good picture of this stupid thing later.

- Buy one, get one free. Ugh. I didn’t want to get two, but I can’t get past the guilt of not taking the free one. Plus I know that if I hit the checkout lane without the free item the checkout person will give me grief.

- People who are buying gas, but only pull up to the back pump. I know this is silly, but there are rules people!

That should about cover it today. If I sit and write a really long list I’ll be here tomorrow wishing I had something else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment