He’s still talking about ice?

Disappeared for a week into the wilds of Rhode Island. I survived and even managed to return. I have things to write about, so check back later if you are inclined. While I was in RI I was rewarded for my 10 years of service with APC. I can’t believe I have been in another career for 10 years. I won’t bother to write about the “reward”, but by doing some math I have figured out that if I stay there for 50 more years I should get a really cool bonus. I have some pretty standard airport observations that might be worth refreshing the screen for later, but I’ll leave you with this. Some people can measure the amount of time they have been away from home by the excitement of the people that greet them….I can tell how long I’ve been away by the lack of ice in the freezer and the garbage bags that can’t go from the side of the house to the curb without my superman like ability to heft a can on wheels 15 feet. Check in soon.

Jon

1 comment:

  1. George Costanza in MolineMarch 1, 2010 at 4:34 PM

    Congratulations on 10 years of successfully cashing a paycheck in exchange for your servitude. I am wondering how long it will be before your Costanza like work history is discovered and they request an inquiry of the books for the past ten years. If the Madoff scam is used as a guideline then you are still safe until some accounting geek discovers that billions of dollars have not been documented.
    Cheers ( with ice cubes) on your achievements.

    ReplyDelete