Meep meep!

So I have an invention I would like to share with you. This idea will save you thousands on your grocery bill. I know…I’m fascinated with the grocery store. Whatever.

In the world of smart phones and “apps” I think there needs to be a program on your phone that makes the EXACT same sound as the beep of the scanner at the checkout. I watched the cashier the other day as she checked out my groceries and noticed that she paid absolutely zero attention UNLESS that stupid beep didn’t happen. If I was on my toes with my own beep maker I probably wouldn’t have paid for half those damn groceries. Think about it. Oh…and I know this is fraud or theft or something like that. I didn’t say I was going to do it, I just said I think it needs to be made.

groceryscanner

No comments:

Post a Comment