Vespa story – part 2

So I have put off writing the “Tale of the Vespa trip” for a whole bunch of reasons. At first I thought I could make up a really good story and keep everyone on the edge of their seats with a story of adventure and intrigue. I realized soon after this thought that I don’t have a good enough imagination and I could not lie to such a vast legion of fans. I did not want to become the James Fry of the blogosphere. Truth be told? I was the recipient of a last second offer of a truck ride back from Clearwater which probably saved my a couple of hours of love bug encrusted boredom. The Vespa is safely quartered here in Wesley Chapel and I’m sure there will be more opportunities to tell Vespa stories since the thing still isn’t running right. I already imagine it…”It was a dark and stormy night…”

3 comments:

  1. What the what??? LMAO! No wonder it was a lot faster than you had expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I was actually looking forward to "the ride". Oh well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.M. Furious in MolineSeptember 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM

    What a scam .... I see a photo of a VESPA, a well marked map and there is a promise to tell me a story about a GREAT ADVENTURE !! What do I get ??? Nada, zilch, a lame apology and an attempt to get me to invest more of my valuable time by looking for future updates. I feel violated and I am very tempted to write to someone in authority that can stop the insanity.
    I am going to the top this time and I am writing to Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Lady Gaga, and the publisher of the HomeRoamer's blog. You will be exposed and subject to riducule by minions that once served you with pride. Laugh no more ....sinner !!

    ReplyDelete