Larry update – home again.

Larry is back home in the warm confines of 1101 13th ave. He went home yesterday and seemed to be doing much better, or as much of that as I can determine on the phone. My mom tells me it’s hard to get out of him how he’s feeling, but she isn’t very good at deciphering either. Actually…she’s pretty good at it when it counts. I think I’ll put Mom down for another save by getting him to the hospital. Thanks Mom.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming…whatever that is.

2 comments:

  1. Great News. I am glad all is well and back on track.
    Just in time to get ready for the Cubs 2010 Miracle season and World Series Championship. I know Larry can't wait until opening day of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be kidding...we have our new Chemistry professor hitting instructor and Matt Holiday. Cubs might as well get Sosa on the line.

    ReplyDelete