Missing in action…

I disappear for weeks and no one even bothers to send a cruiser by the house to check on me? I’m tempted to make up a big old tale of woe, something along the lines of being stuck in a Florida swamp or something, but…it’s been done. I’m battling a bad case of boringitis. My family is interesting enough, but more along the lines of a “Hey Grandma, you’ll never guess what Sam did today” There are plenty of you out there that would be as impressed with a blank space than that.

Larry update – doctors visits have gone ok, nothing to report. I’ve talked to him quite a bit and he seems to be keeping busy. There is some babble about wallpaper and bathrooms and such. This is why I don’t type those things. Cardinal baseball is back. His favorite team is doing well. Jen has had zero additional heart attacks. Dullsville.

I just wanted to check in. Say hi and tell you I’m ok. Not that any of you noticed.  : )

2 comments:

  1. Captain Obvious in MolineApril 15, 2010 at 10:22 PM

    Glad to know that all is well. Now I suggest that you crawl back into the dark unused portions of your cerebral cortex and create something new and unique for all three of your loyal followers. We like witty banter, sophmoric hijinx, and clever dialogue. Good luck and Bless you for your courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's about time!!!!! (just kidding -boring is good,stress is bad).

    ReplyDelete