No soup for you!

It’s a rare opportunity that I get to respond to my readers queries, as they are many, and I don’t want everyone to get the impression that I have time to respond to all the questions that I receive. Sometimes, however, there is a compelling list of questions that I’m sure is on everyone’s mind. To this end I am responding to a list of questions posed to me from one of my Moline, Illinois readers.

Mr. Inquisitive writes,

1) What book were you reading? - My book - click here


2) What height and weight stats are on your DL ? – 5 feet 8 inches, 170 lbs. Just like is in the press guide every season.


3) How much was the total bill ? – That’s a funny one because I’ve had places give me free stuff when they screw up that was worth more than this meal. Why not give me a free meal when I screw up? - $16.47


4) Did you leave a tip ? – I left her the $5.00 that I DID have with me. I’ll bet that waitress wishes more people forgot their credit cards or cash to get 30% tips.


5) Did your consider making a run for it ? The old "dine and dash". Not only did I consider it, but I made a couple of dry runs. The first one was the old, “Maybe I left it in my car?” – I think the manager was watching me and writing down my license plate.


6) What exactly did Jen say on the phone ? – The same thing I tell her on most phone calls. “I’ve screwed this up. How do I fix it?”


7) Did you get a toy with your meal ? Closest thing to a toy was the free peanuts.


8) Did the option of doing dishes ever enter the conversation or is that a myth ? I put that idea to bed in the initial conversation. I don’t do dishes at my house and I’m not doing them for strangers.


9) Are you on any kind of medication that may have contributed to your situation ? – None of the 14 prescriptions I’m on now are purported to have any kind of negative interactions, but I forgot to add that for some reason it took me 3 hours to get home. That was also a bit unusual.


10)Is your picture now on the back side of the register with a "No Service" sticker ? – Just this

image

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for your thorough and thoughtful response. You truly are a very bad man ....

    ReplyDelete