Hi de ho neighbor

Now Florida is a pretty friendly place, so I’m wondering why I’m having a certain problem lately. Yesterday I walk by some guys house and since someone is outside I say hi….no check that, I say “Hey there, how’s it going?” What do I get in return? A blank stare. Ok, we’re not buddies, but if someone says hi or something similar to me I actually would have to stifle a response. It’s pretty much automatic. You say hi back. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me. A couple of times in the grocery store, here and there at Sam’s school…it’s weird. I also go through a minute of embarrassment that THEY didn’t respond to me. Why should I be embarrassed? Anyhow, this is what is in my brain for the moment and now I can clear it away by pressing…publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment