Mama Leone left a note on the door…

I’m sure this is an often heard diatribe or comedy routine, but I’m going to write it anyhow.

I am going to start a list. A list of all the things I’m going to do at Sara’s new apartment or house (whenever that happens). Maybe if I write it down here I will have sufficient memory of these things to actually do them. Here is a partial list.

- I’m going to eat her food and leave all the dishes and garbage on the coffee table.

- Anything I get out to use I’m going to leave wherever I want. I guess hair dryer is off the list though.

- I’m going to borrow stuff from her and then keep it. This is my favorite, but the opportunities will be limited. I’m not sure how much use I’m going to have of her stuff, but I’m borrowing it nonetheless. It’s going to be weird to ask for the mascara, but it’s going to happen.

Again…I know that these are the dreams of all parents who feel their kids have dumped on them at some time in their lives, but I can’t wait. It will happen. Promise

1 comment:

  1. It seems such a waste of time if that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete