Bring a nickel, tap your feet

Remember the other day when I mentioned the smoking lobster guy? Dressed as a lobster, holding a sign, touting a restaurant special? Well the sign holding situation is reaching a very tension filled time. The lobster has moved down the street and now there is a dancing hot dog entering the fray. A couple of days ago we pulled up to the stoplight a block down the street and Sam yelled out “Smoking lobster!” Sure enough, there he was in all his glory. The problem was he was in the median and I think he was taunting the Pizza hut girl holding a sign across the street. Not to be outdone the Dominos guy was going head to head with the homeless guy on the other corner. Once I had taken all of this in something caught my eye on the other side of the street. That’s right…enter the dancing hot dog. I have prepared a visual aid for you so that you can see how this all looks, at least on “paper”

Collier Corner

I’m somewhat nervous about taking a picture of any of the participants because I think they might use their costumes as a way of covering up who’s beating me up. Plus…who wants to be beaten up by a dancing hot dog.

Keep an eye on your newspaper headlines because this is gonna blow at some point and once again…you are in the know.

3 comments:

  1. Nice use of the visual aid for this story. I am guessing that the sorry news of the day is that the homeless guy is probably making more money than any of them. He most likely walks back to his Mercedez and calls in an order for some smoked lobster to be delivered to his condo near the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title!!!

    John Fogerty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one of those poor boys is Willie?

    ReplyDelete