Dutch treat

It has been one of those weeks. I can’t specifically blame any one thing. Ever have one of those weeks?

Highlights might include:

  • Jen got a new bike. Remember that “Buy me a Dutch bike” crusade she entered into on Homeroamers.com? Well I got together with the usual suspects and we all chipped in and bought her a bike. Here is a picture of it.

Bike

Larry and Wilma will be here tomorrow night as we are all looking forward to it. This will be the longest bit of travelling they have done since Dad got sick. I hope everything goes well so they feel secure to do things like this again. They will be here through the month of November. Hey Mike! – Stop over and water the plants will ya?

All in all it has been a quiet and uninspiring week. Look above. Only one highlight. Crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I am not much of a green thumber to be watching the plants. If you guys need anything I will always do what I can. Have fun with Larry but don't send him on any Dutch bike rides.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah...just messin with ya. Thanks though. I will send pictures of Larry on the front of that bad boy.

    ReplyDelete