2009 +

Since there isn't much to tell from Orion, I'll give you what I have and update where I left off in the previous post....

Making it through the weekend is a big deal anymore. There isn't much medically to do but sit and wait to see if Mondays blood tests are ok. That's where things are. Dad is doing fine, watching some football, reading the paper and checking why I'm calling a couple of times a day when nothing fun is going on. Blood tests and rehab...keep it nice and boring as far as I'm concerned.

My last post closed with a quick blurb about me and my family travelling to Europe come Feb. 4th. The only reason I bring it up is that I will have even more distance between me and Orion and I'll be relying on my brother and others for updates rather than getting them and giving them as much as I have. The other thing to note is that we will be gone for 6 months and if anyone is planning travel in and about Orion while I'm gone, then you have to fill in for me.   : )

See ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment