Nothing, Nill, Nada


There ya go. No news = good news.

Blood numbers bounce around here and there, but nothing serious or worth medical intervention. In fact, the level they are having more trouble with is just a matter of adjusting medication.

Rehab today, lunch out, and there was the possibility raised of going to the movies. Sounds almost like a normal couple huh? Things are going well enough that my mom is making appointments for herself and getting things done for her...a good sign.

Chemo #3 coming up on Monday. We'll see how that goes and go from there. I'll keep blogging little notes about everything, otherwise I will get out of practice, so bear with me while I try to find interesting things to say.

I'm scanning the family picture we had done over the Christmas break so you guys can have a little fun at our expense. (Pending)


No comments:

Post a Comment