Brrrr....

I know I keep talking about how cold it is, but it was 30 degrees in Tampa this morning when I woke up. I think I'm getting paid back for harassing you "below zero'ers".

I talked with both mom and dad yesterday and all is well. All of my dads "numbers" are good and recovering from the hit they take after chemo. He still has his hair, which is one of his main concerns. After a car accident in 2001 he apparently doesn't have a good looking skull. Since he never was a big hat wearer, eventually it is gonna be a tough decision. Message to you humorous Cub fans out there...DON'T send any Cub hats. That was for you Locander. I know how you think.  I don't think they had any plans today except to stay out of the weather.

Trip note:
We have finalized our plans and prepared to turn over our house to almost complete strangers for 6 months. I have cleaned and prepared our house better for these people that I have for myself. I was inspired by my visit to Orion to fix my garage and arrange my tool box since I saw that my dad had all of his screwdrivers arranged by size and type. We have a variety of contact options if anyone is interested.

Skype: jon.carroll01
Phone number that will ring wherever we are: 813-435-6241
jcarroll01@verizon.net, jon.carroll@apcc.com, jencarroll01@verizon.net

That ought to cover it for now. Typing about the trip reminded me I have to go get Sara's online school account setup.

Talk to you soon, Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment