On this day things are good.

Just a quick note on an historic day. Regardless of your politics it is good to get a fresh start and a wake up call. 

My dad has always been an inspiration to me and I'm reminded today the many reasons why. Too often in the past few years I have encountered people who are only looking our for their best interests. This is not the way my father operates, not the way I operate, and apparently and hopefully, not the way this in this country will continue to be. I am glad he is getting better and is still here so I can tell him these things. I know that this blog is intended to be a way to communicate to everyone his condition and efforts, but as corny as it sounds, I wanted to take a moment to say "I love Larry". Today just reminds me.

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Very well put Jon. I think we all love Larry in our own ways. It's so good to know He's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog today. I agree with Ray, we all love Larry and so pleased he is talking so much better. Wish you and your family a great trip.

    ReplyDelete