Shhh....you'll jinx it.

Told you I was running out of titles.

Just talked to Mom. All is well. Chemo #4 is done with no incidents. Sunny is in her new temporary home in Orion as a helper dog.

My mom reports that blood levels are at or around where they should be, so I won't bore you with the actual numbers. Rumor has it that dad is moving about without the assistance of, well.... assistance. I'm not sure if he has ditched the cane entirely, but Tim said he was moving around pretty well without it. They were in Alton yesterday after an overnight stay to pick up the dog, so there was also an adventure on the schedule. Sounds like the doctor has put a damper on my dad driving, but that is probably for the best for a while. Better to limit the opportunities for bad luck lately. I think that about covers it for now. Talk to you soon.

Jon

2 comments:

  1. Hi... Your Dad was getting along without the cane and doing OK when we visited. Paul wants to know the names of those in the class picture if you have them. Glad to hear Sunny is warming and lighting up lives in Orion now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I talked to your Dad last he said he was getting around without out help, he said "I walk funny but that's OK" Sounds like his sense of humor. I probaly knew some of those classmates 50 years ago but don't recognize any of them now. Hope things keep going good.

    ReplyDelete