Back to comfy Orion

You have no idea how hard it is to come up with titles for this blog when every other event is "Going to hospital" or "Going home". I'm open to suggestions.

Dad is back at home in his recliner and resting from resting. Both of them are still fighting colds which I can't really even imagine how that feels after getting chemo. There is nothing medical to note. His INR level needs some work, but we've discovered that it seems to be affected mostly by exercise and diet. Funny thing about exercise and diet is that when you don't feel good you don't exercise and eat right, which makes your blood go funny, which makes you not feel good. It's a vicious circle.

I almost forgot...if anyone who reads this knows or sees Kirby or Mike Backstrom...thank them for meeting us for breakfast the other day and buying. My dad and I both agreed there was no way we were gonna beat them to the check. Larry is buying next time. 

Jon

3 comments:

  1. I was going to leave a suggestion for the title instead of " Going to Hospital " or " Going Home" but the only thing I came up with was " Go Cubs " and I thought I might be banned from the blog list. I also wanted to relay my interest in having Larry buy my breakfast too in the near future. City Limits Saloon in Rock Island is a great place for a Saturday early breakfast.
    Talk to you soon......... Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - there is always a consideration of banning you for simply being a Cubs fan. Tell ya what....next time there is breakfast to be had....Larry will buy. City Limits or wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry
    Have Wilma email me when a good time to call and talk to you would be.
    Good to know you are back home again.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete