Not Larry related....just some notes.


Since I haven't had a chance to get the update from Orion today I thought I would add some information regarding the setup and best way to send information back.

I removed the "Enter text here" window in the upper right corner of the blog as it didn't seem to work and I think some of you tried to send some information via that "tool". If you want to ask me to change or add some things you can either e-mail me or click the titles of any post and it will open a comment box.

I am trying to fix the information included when posting to add the date as well as the time, but I'm no web programmer and it seems I'm a bit stuck there. I'll include the date as a tag to the post so it will show on the archive links.

Ok...kinda geekish, but here is a map of visitors from yesterday. I know my dad is a popular guy, but it's funny to see how the word spreads. Sorry for skewing Florida...every time I change this thing it gets a little greener.

Lastly...at the risk of sending too much information I'll just apologize if updates to this site are clogging up e-mail or are too little, too often.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have customized this template so well, it's cool!

    Just here to inform you that Elegance template was updated, with search function fixed. ;)

    regards,

    ReplyDelete