Some recovery!

Hello everyone,

First...the update. Things are looking up again and it seems we are back on track to start chemo tommorrow bright and early. Dads hemoglobin has recovered after a couple of units of blood (8.9) and whatever was causing this small slide seems to have calmed down. Sooooo it seems he will be discharged tommorrow directly to his chemo appt. and then back to home. 

Thanks everyone for signing up as followers of the blog, I know my dad will appreciate everyones concern. I have given my brother access to the blog so that between the two of us we can get the most information out. He just has to figure out how to sign in.   : )

I'll let everyone know tommorrow how things went and we can go from there. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Jon - I'm so glad you told us about this blog! Now Bill and I can stay updated and not have to pester you and Jen (altho I know you love it!!)
    Linda (Mom - in -law)

    ReplyDelete