Message in a bottle

I've noticed that my super duper poll from the other day had the following results ranked by answers.

  1. More pictures
  2. More posts
  3. Better grammar (jerks)

I've responded by increasing #2 and we haven't had opportunity to add to the photo collection. "Better grammar"? Good luck. You are just going to have to suffer through that one.

Sam is a big fan of the usual 4 year old things. Fire trucks, big tractors, and police cars. The other day we were walking around town and he asked me what the big yellow van was. Turns out it was the "Politi" (Police). We also noted that this was the first police vehicle we had run into the entire time we had been here. Sara inquired at school why there weren't more police cars or why we didn't see them. The response? "Why? We don't need them. They will come if we call." Interesting thought. I'll try to remember it while I'm driving Rt. 4 in Tampa, looking right and left every 2 minutes. I've read that the Norwegians love their traffic cameras and maybe those are standing in for the Politi, but I've only see 2 or 3 of them and there are 2 on the road between here and Alesund. I think the Norwegians have better things to do than to break the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment