Post-Light, you know, like Bud-Light

First...some Larry info.

Dad had another round of chemo yesterday and the PIC line inserted the day prior. They decided to forego the "B" drug Bleomycin because the doctor heard something in dads lungs and seemed to attribute it to "B" or thought it may be worsened by it. Click that link and check out the side effects. I wouldn't want to take that drug either. It does seem to cause some of the side effects dad is feeling, so maybe he will get a small reprieve. All of the blood tests are in good ranges. He is having a bunch of tests soon to review all of the data. 

Trip info.

We have been taking it easy for the last week or so, soaking up the quietness of the area and getting out for some well needed exercise. I've been trading stories with my counterpart in our exchange and I'm happy to know that I'm not the only person who is frustrated by the red light at the nearby corner in Land O Lakes. I don't think I'm going to go back and convince the city to replace it with a roundabout, but serously...that light is like 2 hours long. Jen and I were talking today that it is strange that other people are bascially living in our house, but we don't have any concern about it. Hopefully we will get together with this couple at a later date and trade more stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment