Post-chemo post

Antoher Larry post...what a lucky guy.

Chemo went well it appears. All the blood tests and tests from the week prior were good. I can't actually speak to all the test results though....most of them are written like a script from "House" or "ER". All mumbo jumbo code for you are either super healthy or need hospitilization. The biggest news out of the whole day was that he is scheduled for a PET scan on April 2nd. I'm calling it big news, but there are all sorts of thoughts that surround it. Of couse everyone wants to see that the chemo is having an effect and dad is headed toward being cured. I'm hoping that even if the results are mixed that the doctor gives the message I would. Something like..."We are only halfway through, don't worry" or "No big deal, we have some work to do. Hang in there". That's the last time I will mention the possibility of anything remotely negative. I think I'll just send the doctor a link to this blog and he can use my best material. Keep up the positive thoughts everyone, and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment