Control freak

Ok. I’m almost at the end of my rope with something here. The remote control. No it isn’t missing, hidden in the bowels of the Lay-Z-boy or anything. No it doesn’t need batteries. It works just fine….for me. No one in this house can work the remote control. Here are the scenarios that are playing out nightly here:

Sam - “Dad!!! The TV is broken”

Jen – She just punches buttons over and over until I can’t take it anymore and change the channel for her.

Sara – Sara hands the remote to Sam and tells him to yell, “Dad, the TV is broken!!”

I think they might secretly be filming a reality TV show called “How long until he snaps!” They each probably get like $10,000 if they can get me to sign myself into a medical facility. Probably an extra 10k if I get taken against my will.

3 comments:

  1. I think maybe they are filming here too, "the two Jo(h)n's". Mine almost lost it trying to hook up our new TV & DVD player. Yesterday...boop, beep bop...I fixed it in 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's set up improperly. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, you are Mr. fix anything, right?

    ReplyDelete