Is that a Sleestack?

Ok I guess it’s time to take the blame for all the “getting lost” stories from Europe. Why now? Well it’s because I got lost this morning in Land O Lakes on my bike. Now don’t go laughing yourself silly. I didn’t get “lost” lost, I just couldn’t find my way out of, what I’m now referring to as “Land O the Lost”. Take a look at the map below and you might be able to muster up some pity for me. This is the general area that I lost my bearings a tad.

image

Now you feel bad don’t you? To my further discredit I didn’t bring my watch, my wallet, or my phone. You were probably one more bad turn from reading about me on CNN. Thanks for listening. I’ll take my lumps now from the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Extra ... Extra Read All About it ....

    A local Land of Lakes Man has been found after a report listed him as missing for 30 minutes. World Traveler Jon " Ozzie " Carroll left his house at approx. 3:00 p.m by tricycle and was overheard mumbling to himself " uh oh time for Wapner and cheese balls ". A community search and rescue effort located Mr. Carroll just a block from his home. He was curled up in a fetal position and holding a half eaten bag of Frito Lay corn balls. When approached by authorities Mr. Carroll was quoted as saying " I need roundabouts for the sake of mankink give me more roundabouts ". Mr. Carroll has now been fitted with a shock collar and GPS tracking device to avoid any further instances and for the safety of the community at large.

    ReplyDelete