Just a couple of lines

You’ve already heard all the good things (hopefully) of home exchange, so after arriving home here are the not so great things.

- The yard is a disaster. I planned for the care and maintenance of everything but the yard so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I also didn’t expect that the people living here would be out in the flower beds weeding, but it did take me by surprise. Nothing that can’t be fixed.

- Forgetting stuff. I’ve only been gone 6 months and I have forgotten how I make my coffee in the morning. You would think that it isn’t that hard, but it’s true. Maybe it’s a sign. I don’t need any commentary of what it might be a sign of. (Locander)

- One more plug for roundabouts. Man I hate stop lights. Stop signs at least you kind of control your own destiny. Stop lights? Forget it. They suck.

- I can’t find any of our stuff. It’s put in different places by different people. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Symptoms: Forgetting things, Enjoys driving in circles (Roundabouts), Can't Find things, Neglect of Yardwork and Domestic Hygiene

    Diagnosis: Redbirdfaniculitis

    Treatment: Adult Beverages, High Hamburger Intake, visit Harry Carey's Restaurant and repent.

    ReplyDelete