Just some stuff

It occurs to me (while shopping) the other day that the Europeans brought up an interesting point while they were here. Why do we not add the tax into the price shown on the shelf? We make the final total or price of things a mystery until we hit the checkout lane. It would be much easier if the $2.99 bag of chips was shown at $3.13, not that I’m buying bags of chips…well not many of them. I get these stupid questions in my head and then I feel I have to go get someone to answer them. While we are on the topic my next question is “Who does scheduling for doctors offices? If you are scheduled for 1:00 why do you have to sit there until 2:00? Everyone just says “Well that’s just the way it is” If you go to the movies for a 1:00 show and they tell you to sit and they will show it when they get around to it and it starts at 2:00, are you still sitting there? Now I have to go find out who to ask about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment