Could you repeat that please?

Atlanterhavsveien

It has a line all to itself so that you can fully take it in, roll it around in your mouth a bit and try it over and over again. Once you grow tired of that exercise you can cut and paste it into google to find out what I'm talking about...or read on.

This weekend the adventure is Atlanterhavsveien. There, I linked it to save you the trouble. We are probably two hours away from this "attraction", so we will probably make a day of it trying to find additional trouble on the way.  Sam is referring to our adventure as "going to see the roller coaster road". I hope he enjoys it.

My dad is still doing well. We have a chemo appt. coming up on Monday. He drove again a little the other day, but it is really his eyesight that keeps him off the road rather than any effects from his recent troubles. On a side note, Kirby, a friend of my fathers, who has been a good buddy and helper to my mom and dad is in the hospital, in ICU. He isn't doing very well. Any good wishes that we've used for Larry in the past sure would help I think.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of snow Jon but that's about as close as I want to be to snow these days.
    What's with Larrys eyes? I wasn't aware of any problem.

    ReplyDelete