How do you work this thing?

Hey guys…this is Sam. I’ve decided to take a little time out of my busy day to tell you how things are going from a kids perspective. I gotta say….things are good, but I had to ditch thDSCN1919e family for a day…get away from it all. All they want to talk about is hamburgers, shopping, groceries…blah, blah,blah. I’m not old enough to ride a bike yet, or I should say these slackers haven’t taught me how, so I had to take the car into Middelburg yesterday.  I’m new to roundaouts also, so it was rough going. For those of you paying close attention, that’s not a cigarette in my mouth, I kicked that habit back when I was 3. I got to Middelburg just in time for my game. I’m not sure who signed me up for this giant game of human foosball, but someone needs to tell the authorities that this is going on. Exploiting kids like this is pretty lame. DSCN1931After the game I like to wander around town a bit. We won the game, but my team is nothing like daddy’s Cardinals. 13 – 5, 2 and a half games up in the Central? My dad just keeps laughing to himself and mumbling something about some Locander guy. Anyhow, here is a picture of this big old churchy looking thing I found in the middle of town. It looks like it is at least 10 or 12 years old. DSCN1907

I’m not sure what else goes on around here, but I’ve almost been run over by about 50 nut jobs on bicycles. Daddy and mommy rode here on the bikes here yesterday also, I think I saw them at the beer tent. I got to hand it to them it’s quite a trip. It’s about 9 miles to Middelburg and back, all flat land and no wind. I’m not sure why dad is complaining so much today. Anyhow, after my long day I spent like 45 minutes looking for a bathroom. Since there wasn’t one to be found I kinda broke a rule about going potty. Hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. While I’m thinking about it, Why is there a picture of this? Strange. Well that’s it for me today.DSCN1935 I’m not supposed to touch the computers, but I was pretty sure daddy wasn’t going to post anything today and I didn’t want the Grandmas and Grandpas to get upset. One of them is watching my doggy at home and I got to keep them happy. Talk to everyone soon. I’m going to go color my picture of Albert Pujols.

Love, Sam

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sam:
    Please remove yourself from the Cardinal fan brainwashing before it is too late. We always have a seat for you here at Wrigley Field.

    ReplyDelete