(Insert title here)

Sorry I haven’t written much lately. Between getting the house back in order and “real life” it’s been tough. The other thing that is hard to figure out is what people might be interested in reading about. A lot of the time I just write whatever comes to mind and most of the time it’s to amuse myself. You are lucky you didn’t get a post about another haircut or one about Mike Locander, although Locander is still on my radar. School starts around here on Monday and it promises to be a bureaucratic nightmare. You know how some families get everyone organized with all the accessories, new outfits, and have everything in place? Yeah…not us. I’m not even sure Sara is enrolled in High school since she had to do the second half of last year as a home school / online student. We don’t know her schedule OR what time school even starts. We are taking it easier on Sam. We have visited his school and we have a vague idea what time school starts there. I guess we are saving his trauma for a later date. Enjoy those stories when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment