Randomness

- The rules about stopping / driving near school buses frighten me.

- I’m also pretty terrified about driving the wrong way on a one way street…besides the obvious reason, I’m not sure why.

- Even though I THINK I’m a pretty good singer I really don’t want to Karaoke.

- I think I’m turning into an old man. I pulled weeds today and enjoyed it. I considered, for a minute, that I wanted to keep doing it.

- I consider myself an intelligent person and work on some pretty high level stuff. How come I can’t figure out my health care insurance plan?

- Why do the managers in baseball wear uniforms? Some of them look pretty silly.

- I can’t fathom that the guy making the U-turn has any right of way at all. Judging by the number of gestures I get at the entrance to the subdivision, I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment