South by Southwest

I know not everyone flies a lot or is super travel savvy, but I keep encountering something that is driving me crazy, and this is my outlet for that.

When I fly in the U.S. I pretty much use Southwest to get where I’m going. I won’t bore you with any more detail than that. If you fly Southwest you know they have a unique system of boarding and seating. The problem is that their system requires just a tiny bit of paying attention and some work on your part. You have to identify your spot in line and then stand there waiting to board. How do you think you might find that spot in line? Well first, people should try reviewing the single, solitary piece of information that they were provided by the airline…their boarding pass. The funnier part of the process is watching the dumb people spin around in circles or even better…getting all mad. I’ve decided that the louder they complain or the faster they spin, the dumber they must be. It’s also kind of funny that the cheaper the airline, the smarter you have to be to get on the plane in good fashion. If you pay full fare on British Airways you can probably be dumb as a rock and get to your seat. Oh well…one needs a bit of entertainment while waiting to board a flight, keep up the good work Southwest.

IMAG0019This is out of my window as we were landing in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment