Year over year change

Well it’s been a year since our departure for Europe. I got a message from our friends in Norway telling us they missed Florida. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that we were having the Florida equivalent of a Norwegian winter. We still all talk fondly of our time traveling around and even Sam comes up with good recollections of our adventures. We looked at some pictures the other day of snow forts and snow sculptures and my shoulder muscles experienced some flashbacks of shoveling as well. I often recount the story of arriving in a remote Norwegian airport and digging some strangers car out of the snow to make it to the last ferry of the night as my definitive “Oh yeah?” statement. It usually goes something like this…

Other person: Yesterday sucked so bad. My GPS couldn’t find the McDonalds and then when we got there they didn’t give me the pickles we asked for”

Me: Oh yeah? You should try…

The post for this part of the adventure doesn’t do it justice at all.  (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment