Calling Johnny Paycheck!

Now this is classic “Why would we want to know about that"?” typing.

I went to the dentist today.

That’s got to be a tough gig for all of the people that work there. Most places you work at least some of the people that walk through the door are happy to be there. I don’t think anyone who walks through the door at the dentist is happy to be there. Think of a reason and pass it on to me. Those people must really get tired of trying to be happy and positive. Even when you leave they make you visit the scheduling lady who gets to hear all about how you don’t want to come back next time and how much your gums hurt right now. Wah. What other jobs are like this?

Endoscopy center? – There are probably people in the world that like that place. No further speculation will occur.

Prison? – I guess some people are going there to visit someone, maybe they are at least saying to themselves, “Glad I don’t have to stay”. The guards might not be thrilled either.

Funeral home?

I could keep thinking about it, but I’m going to try to think of the next thing. Presumably it will be on a more positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment