Take your “oil soap” and get out…

I know it’s called Murphy’s law, but it’s starting to feel a little more personal. Today I decided I couldn’t take it. The pool water level was WAY too low and I needed to address it. I got it to the level that I liked and within 15 minutes the clouds were gathering. Whoever is in charge of such things thought it would be fun to toy with me over a few hours and just as I was starting dinner it started pouring buckets. Tomorrow morning I will be pumping water out of the pool. Don’t tell Murphy, I can’t even imagine how that might go down. Here are a few of the other attacks I’ve suffered over the last few days by Mr. Murphy.

- My bike basket / bag / bungee cord contraption is fine until I am farthest away from home. The tell tale sounds of bicycle tire eating something in the spokes is a scary sound while travelling at 12 miles per hour.

- Today at work I would complete a project and refresh my e-mail only to find another project assigned to me.

- I had also decided that tomorrow was “mow the lawn day”. I’m now trying to decide between a rice paddy or cranberries.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't your pool have a run off or overfill drain? FYI - we have NEVER filled OR drained our pool - go figure.

    ReplyDelete