One stop shopping at Tampa General

I’m sitting in the hospital making my observations for the day and I only have one that jumps out at me right away.

McDonalds

There is a McDonalds in the hospital. ??? It’s somewhat disconcerting to watch the hospital staff wandering in and out of the McDonalds here with Egg McMuffins, hash browns, and other stuff that they are probably fixing on the floors above the McDonalds. Maybe it is to keep the shareholders happy.

“See shareholders? We are committed to keeping the hospital open and profitable by getting money from McDonalds to operate here and keeping the flow of obese, heart patients coming in” I’m walking around trying to find the Hamburgler Heart Wing. I’ll let you know when I find it, but right now I’m going to get a Big Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment