We should probably call it something else…

Happy Labor day!

I’m not sure I “get” labor day. Sorry if that offends anyone. It’s a lot like throwing your own birthday. Celebrating the American worker. Do the unemployed get upset on Labor day? You’ll notice that there are no labor day songs or specific things you have to do and I think we should find something like that or someone is going to notice that this is a pretty lame holiday. Maybe everyone should go to their workplace parking lot on this day and have their BBQ and picnic. I also think that maybe we should all go to work and work extra hard on Labor day. Seems funny to celebrate the American worker by not working. Oh well. I’ll take it. Enjoy your extra time off.

1 comment:

  1. Can we just call it ... do nothing and eat like a hog day ?

    ReplyDelete