1 down...

I keep forgetting to ask how many more to go. I know this is a pretty uneventful post, but I think I will trade 1000 uneventful ones for the types of information we've had lately.

Apparently everything went fine giving him his treatment. My mom said she thinks he slept through the whole thing. I guess if you have to have toxic chemicals pumped into you that would be the way to do it. They have to go back "into town" for more blood tests and some medicine to help maintain his white blood cell count tommorrow. One of the drawbacks of living in Orion is that every doctor visit is a mini-ordeal.

My mom is gonna read this and think I'm crazy, but I think she's feeling a little better and sounds better on the phone. 

That's it for now. Catch everyone later.
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment