Thanks and Contact Information if needed

I also wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers as Dad continues to go through treatment on his way to recovery. Thanks to my brother, who definitely knows more about the technical world than I do and any links to information about Hodgkin's and the treatment process is very much appreciated as I don't have the patience to find the information and rely on him for quick links to those websites that provide a better understanding. I wanted to post my information in case anyone needs to get a hold of us while Jon is traveling or working, if that is what you call it, lol, just kidding. (H) 618-467-2947 (C) 618-792-8462. Thanks, Tim.

1 comment:

  1. Tim, go to www.webmd.com; they have some info on Hodgkins. I'm going to ask my doctor nephew what info he can share when he gets home (TN).

    ReplyDelete