Staying home for the holidays!

Quick update.

Doctors appt. went great. His blood work is solid and he went to rehab prior and did well. The doctor thought he was looking better and that he would like to give him the "regular" chemo treatment for 12/29.

So....we are all home for the holidays. My dad kept saying he didn't want to go to the hospital and I think as we neared the doctors office he was getting more and more scared of the prospect.

THANK YOU! - I have no doubt that our collective efforts helped.

The weather is a little treacherous, but we are settled in. The snow blower that someone mentioned in a previous comment is indeed not working, but I have reverted to my old high school days of shoveling the drive. I think they added about 50 feet to the driveway since I last shoveled.

Oh...and just to keep the string of broken things going, I stepped out the front door yesterday and sprained my ankle pretty badly. My dad and his walker and me limping look quite a site. Two invalids trekking through the snow.

Thanks again...Merry Christmas to everyone.

Love Jon

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Larry, Willie and Family from Jim & Gloria Howley in Belleville, Michigan. Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete