Lazy, hazy, crazy

Before I go back to the Stuga stories I’d like to tell you about one more thing that I’m not going to miss from our trip. Stairs. Every house we have exchanged has had stairs. Stairs make me realize that I’m lazy. I know this because each time I need something that requires navigating the stairs I sigh and do that trudging walk that you do when you don’t really want to do it. While we are on the subject of lazy. Have you ever done those “no one is looking” lazy maneuvers? The kind of thing that if someone was watching you would never have done it? The funny thing is I do those things and then tell myself that “You are seriously not THAT lazy are you?”, and then I go and do it the right way. I guess as long as I do that I can’t be that lazy can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment