Morning Joe

Big decision coming up when I get home. What to do about the coffee. I’ve been a coffee nomad ever since I started drinking the stuff. I started drinking coffee only because I got a coffee break when working for the Village of Orion, and if you didn’t drink it, that break lasted 5 minutes until the coffee drinkers started looking at you funny. I moved to Rhode Island where everyone got their morning jolt from Dunkin Donuts every morning, so I adopted iced coffee. I’ve been hooked on the Nescafe instant packet stuff since arriving in Europe because it’s easy and available in all the countries we’ve visited. Maybe it’s time to quit? I’ll have to let you know how it ends up. Until then you are going to have to live on the edge of your seats waiting to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment