Cars on the ground, cars on the ground…

Here are a couple of pictures of the people who think they are beating the “Don’t park on the road” rule here in Valencia gardens. I’m pretty sure our founding fathers did not have this in mind when they constructed our beloved Home owners association rules.

IMAG0029Here is another one of my favorite moves. I love going for a nice relaxing walk, but I have to bring my pole vaulting equipment with me.

IMAG0030and just in case you think it’s just the one guy in a white truck.

IMAG0031

I’ll stop going on and on about it now. I’m sure everyone shares my anger and hurt over this topic.  

2 comments:

  1. The Mad Hungarian's friend MikeFebruary 15, 2010 at 8:03 PM

    I am outraged at this total disrespect for the rules !!! Next time we get this neighborhood together for a little baseball game I am throwing a few knock down pitches and playing a little chin music if you know what I mean ......... outraged I tell you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a fire hydrant violation in picture #3 ??
    what gives ?? ........ Bean Ball coming his way.

    ReplyDelete