Swede child of mine….(I know, lame)

It occurs to me that I said I was going to try to write something here every day since I have struggled to do so lately, so here you go.

Medical updates

Larry is doing ok.

Jen is doing ok

Probably neither one of them would agree with my assessment.

Life updates

I think someone is trying to send us a message or send us back to Sweden. Overnight, it seems, all of the fire hydrants in our sub-division were magically painted. What colors do they choose to paint them?

IMAG0032Curiously I went looking for some vague memory I have of our time in Sweden…lo and behold, Sweden is invading! This is the first step…taking over our fire protection services!

DSCN2924  DSCN2961 DSCN2921

They sneak the old Blue and gold into your life and next thing you know it’s Tusen Tak for your country, we own you.

1 comment:

  1. did someone we know & love take the liberty of making that colorful choice & then did some follow through?

    ReplyDelete