On “E”

I am really running on empty here lately. Between heart doctors and medicine, and certain 14 year old children who will remain nameless, I’m wiped out. Maybe it’s the cold weather or the time of year. I think that January and February have got to be the most unglamorous months of the year. Every once in a while I spy a humorous event or situation and file it away in a place in my brain that apparently is not equipped with the latest long term memory technology.

On a Larry note things are doing ok. He has some tests that need to be further investigated, but I’ll just continue to think that things are ok until told otherwise. I talk on the phone with him every couple of days to make sure I’m not missing anything, but all I hear about is how he is going to send me the piano and a load of snow. This is a long running joke with us. He’s been trying to get rid of that piano for a while now.

Lets see if there are any pictures to share…

IMAG0004Sam has me trapped with some of his Xmas “toys”

IMAG0025 

Train ride at the local mall.

Looking through my pictures I see a picture that has a post of its own. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment