I saw the sign

For those of you that have been reading here for a while you know that I think I’m clever by finding signs along the way that are silly or funny. Well I’m pretty sure I didn’t have a corner on the market when it came to this, but I had no idea that some other joker had taken the task to a whole new level. Apparently a guy built signspotting, a web site pretty much dedicated to my little hobby of 4 months. When we were in Copenhagen they had a display out in one of the city squares and you could take pictures with replicas of some of the signs. Take a look. These are actual signs from around the world, re-created for this outside exhibit.

Well there ya go. The people who started this have a book, postcards, exhibits…the whole thing. I might have to concede and send in a couple of my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment