Paris

We are off to Paris for the weekend and are hoping the weather give us a chance to experience the city the right way. We are meeting some friends for dinner on Friday night and then who knows what’s in store for the rest of the weekend.

I have asked a friend of mine to keep you entertained while I’m away. His name is Shane and he has a similar sense of humor and style, so I thought he would be a good guest blogger while I was out gathering pictures and stories from France. Feel free to harass him by commenting on his stuff or if you really want to bother him I’ll give you his phone number.

On a similar note….if any of you have info. that you would like to share with the other readers of the blog, please let me know and I can give you a link to publish your own entries and updates. It’s called “We Love Larry”, but there is room for anyone. Send me an e-mail if you want to participate or share some of your own writing here. joncarroll01@gmail.com or jcarroll01@verizon.net.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment