Random mumblings

Not much to tell today, although it looks like the weather might be bike riding nice. I have a theory that my mother-in-law brought bad weather with her so she wouldn’t have to ride bikes. So far she has pulled it off.

Time to rouse the troops and see what kind of trouble we can get into. Yesterday we took a ride and for fun the kids were counting the number of horses they saw. We only drove a few miles and the last number I heard from the back seat was 28. The kids are really enjoying the animals and outdoors here. I don’t think we’ll be buying any chickens when we get home though…except, well…you know.

Not much longer here in the Netherlands and then it’s off on a vacation to Spain. I know the concept of taking a vacation during this trip is funny, maybe I’ll just call it “time off work”. More later. Time to check to ACTUAL weather rather than thinking it looks nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment