“I’m on a boat”…can’t believe I made that my title

I was giving Jen a hard time the other day because she said she couldn’t think of anything to write….and now I’m sitting here in the same boat. We don’t have a lot left on “the list” for the next seven weeks so I’m afraid there might be more days like this. I think today we tackle the tram and bus system for Gothenburg to see if we can use it to get in and out of town. We don’t have a GPS to rely on here and strangely the roads are all called something else when you actually get to them. I’m having the same issue I had in Norway. The signs here are not very helpful or the helpful ones are placed directly at the decision making point.

There is one thing on the list that we are trying to figure out if we can schedule or afford. I’ll post it here, but then I’ll feel bad if we never figure out how to accomplish it. Jen found a river rafting adventure that we talked a long time ago about doing. You have to build your own rafts and then sail them down the river. I think you can even choose to sleep on the raft you build overnight. I think the kids would really benefit from it. I’ll let you know if we can get it on our busy schedule. Oh…here is the link to the full deal. Timber Rafting

Timber Rafting on Klaralven

No comments:

Post a Comment