Pinball wizard

Sorry regular readers, but I had to take a trip to the beach this morning, so this is the first chance for an update. Orion seems to be relatively calm. I know the healing process is VERY slow and confusing, so my mom and dad have their ups and downs. Anyone who lives nearby take my place and make sure they are good.

We spent a short time at the beach this morning having a picnic. We scooped up some sandwich items out of the fridge and had lunch on the rocks. It was a little windy, but it was nice to get out and get some fresh air. Sam had a great time because it included all of his favorites. Beach, outside, rock climbing, water, mommy, and…a dog. Once again a visit to the beach included a mystery visitor. Sam called him my “mini Sunny” (his dog at home). I called the dog “Pinball” because this silly dog spent the whole time bouncing around from person to person trying to score a potato chip or two. Short post for a short event. Here are a couple of pictures.

DSCN2989 DSCN2997

No comments:

Post a Comment