Larry update - pretty much status quo

Dad is doing the same as he has been really. He's been driving a bit more around town, chasing all the things my mom leaves behind wherever she goes. Sorry mom.

He went in for a series of standard tests yesterday to keep an eye on his various issues. EKG, CBC, I think he had a heart echo test done also. All standard stuff I think. Chemo seems to have been moved to Tuesdays and he has his 8th treatment coming up on this Tuesday. While he is doing well and everything has settled into a routine I'm not sure that he will be recovering further until his body stops being pummeled every two weeks with chemicals. Once those are done I hope we can see his energy improve, get his appetite back, and then see where he can go. It's a long road he's on, I'm glad to see him chugging away. More later.

1 comment: